Build a Cart
Deadline: June 1st
Ed Video is choosing what equipment to purchase this year, and we need your help!
We want to get the right gear; that people are excited to use and excited to learn about, so we are asking our members to
help us figure out what to buy.
Imagine you had a $10,000 budget to spend on new gear. Maybe that means a new set of lenses, maybe it is a new audio kit, or a couple of new cameras, or a gimbal.
Anything that you think Ed Video should have is fair game - up to a limit of $10,000 USD that is.
What we're asking you to do is fill up a online shopping cart with up to $10,000 US worth of gear, click the button to email the shopping cart, and send it to email@example.com.
Don't forget to specify who is sending the cart, and maybe add some comments about why you chose what you did (optional). If you need any help at any stage in the process just get in touch.
After we have received the shopping carts, we will invite everybody to vote for their favourites. The winning carts will win prizes.
We want this to be a collaborative system, and we want everyone involved to have their voice heard.
Now get out there and choose some cool new gear!
How to do it:
* Just in case this isn't abundantly obvious: DON'T actually BUY ANYTHING. If you buy it, it's your equipment.
- Go to www.bhphotovideo.com (we may not buy the equipment from BH, but their website is easy to use)
- You'll need to create an account with BH or log in to an existing account. Select 'My Account' to do either.
- Shop! Spend up to $10,000 USD on any gear you think we should have.
- You can add items that are 'out of stock', but don't select anything that is listed as 'discontinued'
- Remember to include batteries, recording media, and other accessories. OR, leave some room in the budget for those items.
- To add any item to your cart, click on the giant blue 'Add to Cart' button
- When you're ready to send your cart to us, click on 'My Cart' and then click on the 'Email' icon above the checkout.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient, and make sure to include your name as the sender so we know who to give the prize to if you win. You can add comments if you'd like.
- That's it! If you have questions just let us know.